Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order qty not redcued with ref to quot qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done config as follows.

1) I createad a new quot type ZQOT with item cat=ZQOT. Also created  a new sales doc type= ZSOC and item cat as ZSOC.

2) The completion rule in ZQOT quot  item cat=B

3) In copy control between quot ZQOT and sales doc ZSOC , at item cat level, i have checked the field, "update doc flow ". Also in the field, "positive/negative qty ", I have put "+"

Now I create a Quot with 1000 kg. I created a 1st SO  with ref to this quot. The system showed 1000 kg in SO.  I  reduced the qty to 500 kg in this first  SO. Now when i created the 2nd SO with ref to same quot, I expect the system to show 500 kg automatically (1000 kg in quot less 500 kg in 1st SO ).

But in the 2nd SO iam creating, system is still showing 1000 kg. Why ?

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

please follow your quotation order type and sales order type as below option wise:

Go to T-code: VOV8 - Document Type Maintenance

Quotation Order type for ZQOT

Sales Order type for ZSOC

here incompletion procedure = 11 (Standard Order)

Go to T-code: VTAA use copy control for

ORStandard OrderQTQuotation

here Heaer => item => itemcategory (ZQOT)=> details =. maintian below process as screen shot:

i already tested in my project. it will wrok as your requirements.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

give pricing type: D insted of B

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already stated by Jignesh,

in the copy control at VTAA transaction code at item level

put the copy quantity as Blank

so that quantity will be determined automatically

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pamela,

In copy control between quot ZQOT and sales doc ZSOC , at item cat level there is a box for Copy Quantity. Kindly ensure that there is no value maintained in this box & it is blank.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

yes the copy qty is blank in copy qty. Actually  i need to correct my  original post.

with the above config settings i have done, I cannot create SO for the 2nd time,

that is if the quot i have created for 1000 kg and the first SO is created for 500 kg. The system is not allwoing me to create a 2nd SO. it says that the reference has been completed !

regards

Pamela

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope you have put "B" in field COMPLETE REFERENCE in the item category

for better understanding, could you put the copy control settings from Quote to Order from VTAA ?

regards,

santosh

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helo Pamela,

For this error (that is if the quot i have created for 1000 kg and the first SO is created for 500 kg. The system is not allwoing me to create a 2nd SO. it says that the reference has been completed) are you sure that B is maintained in Completion Rule of your Quotation Item category?

Generally if you maintain A as Completion rule, then Quotation is closed after first reference, but in case of Completion Rule as B, system should allow you to create Sales Order till full quantity is referenced.

Thanks,