cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic inspection lot generate as per scheduling on daily basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new in QM module my client wants that Automatic inspection lot generation as per scheduling they want daily  fixed 40 inspection lots with fixed qnty should be created automaticaly.Right now they are doing DAILY in QA01 with inspection type 89 or 01.But now they want everyday automaticaly inspection lot genration Can it possible by variant through same like as in PP Background scheduling of MRP on monthly basis or same like as calibration cycle in schedule maintenance plan in which automatic inspection lot generated.

Please guide me that is possible or not.I am waiting your reply.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is definetly no std way to create a scheduled inspection lot creation for 89 or 01.

But If parameters like material ,plant ,Inspection type,Qty etc are fixed ,then you can create a Z pregram which would run QA01 t code in background.You can schedule the same in SM36/SM37.

former_member208398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check the link shared below:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2117923

Also, you may check some custom ABAP development to create inspection lot using FM CO_QM_INSPECTION_LOT_CREATE and automate the process they are following everyday. I guess you can schedule this custom program using SM36.

Regards,

Rajen