cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Overview columns (stock, requirements, receipts, forecast)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Product Overview (sapapo/pov1) there are 4 columns: Total stock, total requirements, total receipts, and total forecast.

Can anyone help with my questions below:

1. Which configuration/table do these columns reference to retrieve the ATP categories used in the calculation of the quantities?

2. Is there a way to add/exclude certain categories from the calculation of the 4 quantities above?

- for example, I have defined some custom stock categories and I would like to exclude them from the Total Stock calculation. Similarly for requirement/receipts.

Many thank for your expert advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. The ATP categories comes from the various orders and they are retrieved from the livecache at run time. So the data is not read from any table.

2. You can modify the calculation by implementing the userexit /SAPAPO/POV_COL for product overview. The parameter CT_OUTPUT_TABLE has all the information.

Also refer the following link for other userexits for product overview

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SCM/SCM+BADIs

BADIShort DescriptionFor Transaction
/SAPAPO/DM_PO_OP_DA2BAdI: Change Opening Period and CalendarProduct Overview, Product View, DS Planning Board, Interactive SDP
/SAPAPO/CDPS_SIMCTRLPP/DS Heuristic: Save/Merge/Delete Own DataProduct Overview, Product View, DS Planning Board
/SAPAPO/PPT_TREE_COLAdditional Columns in Navigation TreeProduct Overview, Product View
/SAPAPO/RRP_SRC_EXITBAdI for Selecting Source of Supply, Creating Planned OrdersProduct Overview, Product View
/SAPAPO/CULLRTOEXPLEnhancement for PP/DS PDS ExplosionProduct Overview
/SAPAPO/POV_COLPOV: BADI for ColumnsProduct Overview
/SAPAPO/RRP_COVPARAMTime Parameters for Receipts in the Days' Supply CalculationProduct Overview, Product View
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

How does system determine which order to select during runtime? I assume it should reference to a list of permissable ATP categories from somewhere, which is why some orders are selected and some not. I would like to know how system select the orders to derive the numbers for the 4 columns.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lin Ling

The system reads all the demand and supply orders for the product location which you enter in the product overview. In APO, based on the ATP  categories, the system knows whether it is a receipt element, requirement element, forecast or stock. So all the orders are read from live cache and then grouped based on their type.

You can influence this calculation in the user exit which I had mentioned. You can delete the data for the ATP categories which you don't want system to consider in calculation of those 4 columns.