cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display sales order in to form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I able to display sales order based on the customer number i passed from the input text field and the result list will display in a table.

Now If i select specific sales order from the table row , I want to display that sales order on a seperate iView with all the detials of perticular sales order.

Please guide me how to achieve this task.

Mark Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using the two function modules for retriving the list of sales orders and detail sales order.

First you have to add two function modules in the custom controller and pass the first function module into first view and it displays the sales orderlist as table

In the table when u click the specific salesorder capture the sales order and pass this is as input for secnd module that function module execute method will call in the OnLeadselection and navigation and result will display output in anothe view.

This the way generally doing.

If you want both views in inthe same window as Anil suggested take View set and design both views and hide second view at the loading the application.

when you click the record on the table then display the detail in seond veiw and display it on the same window.

This might helps you other wise post ur issues.

Thanks.

Lohi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lohi and Anil,

Many thanks for your reply and I awarded points.

but when I deploy the application it is poing up with the details of current selected record in the result view. I do not want to display the form until user clicck on specific record on the table.

You told me to use some mechanism to hide view but i could not get it please could you give me detaild idea on this.

Many thanks guys.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the both views in view set and when you deploy the application only the first View only displayed and second view is hide.

This would be done like this .

Take one Value attribute and that data type to be declared as Visibility type you can go to type property of value attribute right side u find one button click on that and select the local dictinary and UnderUiElements definitions u will find the Visibilty datatype select that .

And goto the second View and visible option bind with this Value attribute and

perform the action I mean code to add like this.

wdContext.currentContextElement().setValueAttribute(WDVisibility.NONE");

wdContext.currentContextElement().setValueAttribute(WDVisibility.VISIBLE");

Where ever do u need visible and hide based on this condition

Thanks,

Lohi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can create another view , create and bind the context of the view to the componentController(The way you did for displaying SalesOrder).

Place both the Table and form view in a viewset so that you can see both the views when you run the application.

When select a particular row in a table automatically you can see the details in the form .

Regards,Anilkumar