SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an additional field to FM document structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am trying to add Purchase Organization (EKORG) field to the FM document structure and I need help.

The commitment item is derived based on GL + Purchase Org field at the time of PO. To serve this purpose, I have included Purchase Org field in my FMDerive using "EXIT_SAPLFMDT_002"

Would adding the purchase org field to the structure FMAVC_S_AFMA_ADDRESS_SUPPL in the ABAP Dictionary should do the job? With the technical team's help, I added the field to the above structure but it still does not show up in my FM document layout selection.

Please suggest if there is any other BAdi to include a field in FM document structure.

Thank a lot.

PV

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I found out that FMAVC_S_AFMA_ADDRESS_SUPPL definitely is not the way to add a field to FM document structure.

I just want to know if there is any way to add a field to FM document structure. The field is already being used to derive my commitment items using above mentioned user exit.

Thanks a lot for your time

PV