cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to activate operational mapping in Integration Repository in PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have come across funny situation, I have created one operational mapping (om_xyz) in PI 7.3. While modifying this object, its status was "In process".

Unfortunately its generated change list while in process was deleted accidently somehow. Now when i tried to save and activate this object, it gives me error as follows,

"Error when Executing Save - Change list specified is already closed. Status: processed; GUID: <id no.>"

Pls. help me how to save & activate this object now. I'm not able to delete this object either.

I have tried to modify previous version of this object using its history but it does not resolved this issue.

Regards

Amsobit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

i could not find anything useful.

in the change list check for user "All" and "open". if anybody is owning this object in their change list.

Did you try using different user(like admin) and try to edit or delete the objects.

not sure if it helps you.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

you can check below links reply if it helps you.

Change list specified is already closed. Status: submitted(CL ALREADY CLOSE

Not able to delete communication channel ID

else go to Integration builder and  click on Administration check Lock Overview for Repository.

if you find any locks remove those.

you can also try for cache refresh.. give it try.

let us see if you get any better reply from others.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

I have checked Lock Overview but didn't find any lock on object. Also I have refresh cache but error still exist.

Above mentioned links are also not useful for me.

Do you know any other solution??

Regards

Amit