cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export to PDF in v7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

I know this issue has been discussed in the past here, but after spending some hours I would like to know if someone has experience with exporting a content to PDF.

I'm working on Windows 7, with SAP NetWeaver CE v7.3, Visual Composer (Browser + NWDS) and we are connected to a BI v7.3 system. May is there is a ready-to-use BI object or function that can create the PDF file when I pass the parameter(s)?

Please see my attached screenshots I' working on right now. I call the Z08_MONI_GET_HISTORY function which returns the table "Monitor History Table". And these rows in that table should be exported to PDF.

The solution with installing a client-side PDF converter and the print action is not the optimum way; I'm looking for a server-side solution.

Thanks, Regards,

Cengiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ehud / Talia, thanks for hints/info. Think I will consider the copy-to function when no other ideas will discussed

Regards,

Cengiz

talia_gurevich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cengiz,

There is a possibility to export the data in the table to Excel.

I guess this is also not the the optimum way in your case. However, you can export the data to excel, open it in excel and save it as pdf.

Regards,

Talia

former_member202465
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cengiz,

I'm not aware of such a "ready made" server-side print option.

Thanks,

Udi