Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on alert and communication channel monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two questions

1) In a file - file scenario, I have stopped sender and receiver communication channels. After that I started only sender channel and then there was a message flow from sender to receiver. Since the receiver channel was stopped, there should not be any flow.. Please clarify how can this happen?

2) I have done alert configuration for a message flow. When I got alert related to that, I tried to track the message in moni using message id, but was unable to find the message. Please also clarify how this has happened?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the receiver channel was stopped, there should not be any flow.. Please clarify how can this happen?

yes. you are correct. but this applies to the flow between you pi system and file system.

the message flows like below.

sender adapter -->Integration Engine-->receiver adapter.

since you have stopped receiver adapter message will flow till receiver adapter i.e passes integration engine.

as mentioned by Baskar Gopalakrishnan  you will see the error in receiver cc.

if you have configured alert you will receive alert mail once message goes into error state.

I have done alert configuration for a message flow. When I got alert related to that, I tried to track the message in moni using message id, but was unable to find the message. Please also clarify how this has happened?

you will get it in sxmb_moni if you are not bypassing integration Engine.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You will see error in call adapter step in SXMB_MONI. Also, you will see only message from sender  to integration engine in the RWB.

2) The message log should be there in SXMB_MONI with errors.  Please check.