cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA02: Attach another Tasklist/spec to inpsection lot with usage 'S' (stability)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How to attach Another task list / Spec to the inspection lot with usage 'S' (stability). It is possible for Usage '5' (Goods receipt).

Please suggest. If standard way it is not possible then is there any other enhancement to do so?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abdulazeem
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create new inspection plant through QP01. Then goto T-Code QA02 and click Insp. Specification Tab and then Task list/spec to select the new inspection plate.

Note: Dont forget to change the key date of new inspection plan created on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

For inspection Type Origin '16' it is not allowed Through QP02 (Check it will not).

Former Member
0 Kudos

For maintainance item task list is attached through IP02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

It is possible through IP02 but problem is that when we change though IP02 it will Re-Schedule(we don't want reschedule) and counter will reset. and also it is not allow to Schedule in Back Date. So it is not helpful in my case. So only we can do is through QA02. . But in standard program it is bypass for Lot origin '16'. Is it possible another way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not possible from QA02 atleast.

Only option I foresee is go to IP02 ,assign task list.

Then let the schedule change.Just manually trigger the schedule as per requirement in IP10.

or

Create new Maintenance plan is easiest way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

No I cant reassign Task list. I don't want to Re Schedule so i cant change task list Through IP02. And it will not let me change the schedule in Back date. so no meaning of Re assign.

Same way cannot change the maintenance plan. if maintenance plan change then also it will not work.

Is there any possibility Through Program Change(Enhancement or any)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

One Inspection lot can have only one Inspection Plan. You can't have multiple Inspection plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

I don't want to attach multiple Inspection plan to Inspection lot. In QA02 i want to change the Task list / Spec. (there is a button in inspection specification tab from there you can change the task list if available for the same material code and plant).

This button actually works for other inspection lot with usage '5'. in Standard program for lot origin '16' it is not populating available task list. If i bypass this condition in debug then it is populating. so i need the solution for the same( lot origin '16').