Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transport without delivery

former_member198492
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have been asked to investigate if we can generate a stock transport purchase order pick list at the issuing plant without delivery (as in the best practice guide).

I have set up some storage bins in plant A with safety stocks. When stocks are issued out (to a cost centre) and go below the safety stock level a demand will be made on plant B to supply stocks to plant A to top up the safety stocks.

Special procurement key at plant A is set up to get stocks from plant B.

Question is, I need a picking list at plant B to pick to the stock transport POs

Any ideans

Regards

Darren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the link below. You can download the configuration guide for the system settings.

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BBLibrary/HTML/135_EN_VN.htm

Regards,

Sushant

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think you're basically asking about STO without delivery - n that's could be actually happened with Transfer posting ... it could be done with movement type 301 , 303 , 311 ... n reverse is 101 ....

In transfer posting , only value of stock will be updated - in generally no accounting document will be generated ... only , if u want , the proforma invoice will generate ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible because in order to use the shipping functions (picking, packing...) you must have a delivery, that's the reason SAP recommends the 'STO with outbound delivery' if you wanted to use the shipping functions for stock transfer process.

Regards

Vijay