Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop a transaction in NWBC

HammerM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi forum members

In the SAPGui, from the very top left hand corner menu there is an option to "Stop Transaction".

Does anyone know where this same option is in the NWBC ?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the method described by Deepak is only applicable for Dynpro type screens (i.e. Traditional SAPGUI based Transaction).

However for WebDynpro application, I don't such a "generic" option exist. Everything pretty much is depending on developer. However, you could sure used "Control + W" option to close the Tab. Affect is nearly the same; but you gotta new session.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, you are right. I was referring to traditional SAPGUI based screens.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have to use NWBC 4.0 and I was looking for the option "Stop a transaction". It seems that it is not possible, but there is a way to have the same option as in SAPGui. You can create a Role as to display the work center ERP System in the work area. Click on this work center and in a new tab you will see the standard SAP menù. In the transaction command, you can call a transaction by /o, for example /oFBL1N. You will have a new window, with transaction FBL1N, that enables you to stop it as in the SAPGui. The same function is possible even if you don’t have the Role for the SAP menù. Call a transaction by the Index menù or by a work center and do the same thing as above by /o. Kind Regards Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stop Transaction is available in NWBC 5.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is great!

Yesterday I also discovered that NWBC 5.0 has many other advantages compared with NWBC 4.0, and, if I'm not wrong, it should be necessary to have SAP GUI 740.

I read following communication:

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-business-client/blog/2014/10/09/sap-netweaver-business-client...

Direct Actions with NWBC 5.0:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/dd/f32bd5463645c88f013d97b2db3978/content.htm

For users that don't have this new version, my solution could be a workaround, althoug it is not very pretty.

Kind Regards

Antonietta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

After executing the transaction go to the very top left hand corner ---menu--system--create/end session.

Regards,

Deepak