cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB1A Consumption problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hi,

I have take the re-consumption in MB1A for Confirmed process orders(cor6n) but it shows one Material code  Stock not available so i am check it in  mmbe unrestricted stock Required qty is available .how its possible ?  please help me ????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathya,

If you want to re consume of the raw materials for the same process order, Then you need to cancel the confirmation and then issue again. At the time of cancelling the Confirmations the material documents also will be cancelled. If you want to issue more than what you have issued then use MB1A after giving the Movement type and plant press enter there give the Process order no and post the materials whatever you want to post.

At the time cancellation of confirmation or material document the stock will come to same position where you have made the consumption.

Thanks & Regards

Shivaji

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

system shows this because there are open requirement exist's in system for the material code.

run t code MD04 ==> enter material no ==> enter plant & press ENTER.

now close unwanted requirement & reprocess the same.

i think this will help you.

Regards

Devender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

That might be because of reserved to top orders. I.E If the material is required for production of 2 materials, already 1 order exist and that material will be reserved for that order now if you create another material Order 2 the stock may be available but it may not be issue because of the reservation of the order 1.To overcome that make the order 1 Techo then try to issue.

This may solve your problem.