cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organisation Views not popping up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have created a new organization view type - "Default View" in addition to the Standard hierarchy. However we are getting only those organizations that are there in "Default view" in the available options for the Organization field (Say for E.g., In creation of a Risk or Response...).

So Can anyone please guide us how to get organizations from standard hierarchy view in the available entries for the organization field.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

While creating the entities , the list of organizations that come up are from the default view only.

In case you want to have the organizations from the Standard hierarchy, then you can set Standard hierarchy as the default view in SPRO.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky Sharma,

Thanks for your reply,

But when we tried to maintain Standard Hierarchy (002) as 'Default view' , we are not able to use the option "Master and Dependent Organization Views Mapping" - (part of Operational Risk Management), as it is throwing an error.

Are there any configurations required to make the standard hierarchy as Default View.

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Plesae share the error screenshot,

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silky Sharma,

This is the screen shot of the error message we are getting while accessing "Master and Dependent Organization Views Mapping".

The screenshot of the configuration related to Organization views maintained by us is:

Regards,

Ramakrishna Chaitanya.

0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

May I know if you were able to solve your issue on the Organization view?

I am also encountering the same issue. I have maintained the organization view, created the root organization, i can even view the organization I have created in backend using the Transaction code "GRFN_STR_DISPLAY". But in NWBC , nothing is displayed.

Hope you can share your findings and resolution if you were able to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Ruby

Answers (0)