Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying Customer address from sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one scenario -

User created first sales order call "X"then he changed customer's address manualy in the sales order partner header level after that created delivery call "Y"

then

He created second sales order "P" hre also he chnaged customer's address manualy in the sales order partner header level after that created delivery call "Q".

then he craeted single invoice from deliveries "Y and Q".

but in the invoice system picked customer's address from Cuatomer master.

Requirement -

User want Customer address should get pick from the  first sales order here it should get pick from sales order "X".

Can it be possible? If yes How?

Note - Split analysis check was removed using userexit so system wont split invoice if there are two different address.

Regards,

Tina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks everyone for there reply i got my ans. whato do nexr from the reply which got from

Navaneetha Krishnan

Thnaks

Regards,

Tine

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Tina,

What I understand from your query that you created two sales order, in both of sales order you changes Customer address manually.

Now you want to get Single Invoice for both sales order (Invoice Combination) but system is not allowing you. Its splitting Invoice based on orders.

Issue which system is finding, that whenever you change customer address in sales order sap gives it a address number. So it means two sales order have two different customer address number.

Yes it is possible, if you are using in Copy requirement same address number for both the sales order at the time of Invoice generation (Copy control).  You may sit with abaper to create logic to make Address number same when system is comparing before copying data for invoice.

Caution: First clear user requirement as changing this will impact business process. To me looks like this  requirement may have big impact in your business process and I will not suggest to do such changes........... Qury which I am having

• How will business decide which is  first sales order and which is second?
  • What if in case of batch job to create invoice combination?
  • What if business needs to combine many sales order in single invoice?
  • What if both the sales order has different address and user combine them by mistake???

Regards

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tina,

In Sales Order, you can change Address for a particular Partner Function.

Thus in your case, which partner function address was changed? If it was Ship to Party then there should not be any issue because in one Invoice we can have multiple Ship-to-Parties.

You may also refer the below doucment regading picking changed Customer address in Invoice Print-Outs: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28938

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Valid point rasied by Krishan. What if your 2nd sale order becomes your first sale order (delivery for sale order created before first order).

Are you talking about address in invoice or in print/script of invoice through output.

How about using one time customer for this kind of transaction if you want to change customer address that frequently.

Thank$

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some core issues here.

1. What is first sales order? Why cant the second sales order be actually the first sales order? The criteria for the correct sales order has to be decided first. For example if there are 2 sales order, the first created sales order.

2. It is not a simple technical question as you put. If you have two addresses for the same Sold to party, then Where is the customer actually (physically) located?

3. If you are able to decide on this, then you can use VBAK-KUNNR = VBPA-KUNNR where VBPA-VBELN = VBAK-VBELN and VBPA-PARVW = "SP". For this you will get VBPA-ADRNR

Pass this VBPA-ADRNR as ADRC-ADRNR and from ADRC, you will get the entire address.

Here VBAK-VBELN should be your desired sales order document number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.