cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI or Function module to read invoices for a customer number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we use the BAPI_SALESORDER_GETLIST to read all sales orders for a customer number in a specific time Frame.

Is there also similar BAPI or Function Module to read all invoices for a customer number in a specific time Frame. If available i´m looking for a function module which also does the authorization check if the user is allowed to see this invoices.

Thank you.

Best regards

Manfred

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manfred,

Could you please convey after fetching the select billing document numbers, what is the objective?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your answers. I will try to bring some light into my requirement:

In an external System i need to Display for a customer ID the billing documents for the last 360 days. I have in SM59 a trusted Connection which means the user calling such an BAPI is not a technical user but a dialog user. In the execution of the BAPI the authorization of this user shall be checked (only invoices of the users sales organization). That´s why i´m looking for such an BAPI or function module.

Is there any function module availble which could help?

Thank you.

Best regards

Manfred

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Research BAPI_WEBINVOICE_GETLIST. Check if note 887387 is implemented.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Eduardo,

this is what i was searching for.

Best regards

Manfred

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why you are looking for when standard TCode VF05N or table VBRK which shows the data required by you.  Have you explored on this ?

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the BAPI

" BAPI_BILLINGDOC_GETLIST"

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

thank you for your anser. I already checked this BAPI. But the Import Parameter is here not a customer number but something named REFDOCRANGE. Therefore i was not able to solve my issue with this BAPI.

Are there other ideas ?

Thank you.

Best regards

Manfred Feger