Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Registration Questionnaire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I am setting up supplier registration in SRM 5.0. I have couple of questions:

- How is the auto sending of the questionnaire triggerred (SO50 has been setup accordingly)? I got couple of questionnaires auto sent to my mailbox with couple of hours delay yesterday. Today I have not recd any questionnaires for the registration that was done early this morning.

- I want to send the questionnaire only as attachement since we are using Outlook and Send button has not been working since Outlook 2000 (as per note 840661). After reading the note I still cannot find the '/URL/' that the note refers me to.

- Finally when I try to attach a document to a supplier profile in "screen suppliers", nothing seems to happen.

Any help you provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

1) Looks like you have configured sending questionnaires. The delay may be due to scheduling in SCOT. You can goto txn SCOT and check the jobs waiting, error, excuted. If there are waiting jobs, you can send them straight away by clicking on execute icon.

You can also check the processing status in SOST.

If you have any problems, pl contact your BASIS expert for SCOT cehcking.

2) Txn ROS_QSTN_SURVEY : Open your questionnaire in change mode. There is a 'Edit letter' button next to 'Status' button. You click that and change the content (normally it's /url/) with your message.

3) I hope you setup attachments (SICF settings for docserver service) as per config guide. Also execute program REPAIR_BDS_OC1.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

Thanks for your prompt response! Really appreciate your help.

1) Everytime I have a new registration I can see the survey questionnaire email is created but it is in waiting status (the count seems to go up). I cannot see the emails in SOST. All other emails (including manual sending of surveys) seem to be processed ok. Any ideas?

2) Resolved.

3) SICF settings have been done. Essentially when I click on the Browse button (in Documents tab) and then click Add button, the screen seems to do something but no attachments show up (in EBP server the attachment shows up at this point). I have ROS and EBP running in 2 different clients. Attachments seem to be working fine in EBP. Is there any Java configuration that needs to be done for the new ROS client for attachments?

Any other ideas will be most welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) It's just SCOT queue and shd be no problem. Check with your basis consultant.

3) Did you execute the program mentioned in my posting ? Pl check after executing the program.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

3) Yes I did execute the program. Still having the same issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

One another way of checking is, whether attachments is working in EBP documents (shopping cart, PO etc). Pl check.

See note 889701.

If this does not solve your problem, pl create a OSS message.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

Thanks for the help!

I created the OSS message and they told me to run REPAIR_BDS_OC1. I thought when I ran it last time it gave me all greens. This time I am getting some reds (I am assuming these are errors). If you send me your email I can send you the screen shot: The errors say something like

BDS_LOC1 schon in sdokiocl

BDS_LOC1 schon in sdokioclt

etc

Any ideas?

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please read OSS notes

Note 551451 - BDS documents can not be transported.

Note 798605 - 5.0 Attachments for a business partner

Note 995220 - SRM 6.0 SP Stack 00 (12/2006): Release Information Note

Hope this might help.

Regards

- Atul

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Pl report this in OSS message.

This could be a bug. Pl upload your screenshots in 'yousendit.com' and paste the link here. Other experts can also comment then.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki and Atul -

Thanks for your help! I have uploaded the error message in Yousendit. The link is "http://download.yousendit.com/D86D33EC63379C33". I have also updated the OSS message with the errors. Still waiting on SAP.

I have reviewed the OSS notes you guys mentioned. Still trying to make sense of Note 551451. All others I have already gone through.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

It's not an error message. It just says, the entries are already there in config tables.

Is the attachment still not working ?

What is the error message you are getting now while attaching documents ?

Best regards

Ramki

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

If you are attaching a document and do not see any error message and also do not see your attachment there, it could be authorization problem.

Assign auth object S_BDS_DS (all activities)to your user and check.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

I am still having the problem. Basically I do not see any errors. When I click on the Add button (after I browse) the Internet Explorer seems to do something for a brief moment but I do not get any errors and I do not see my attachment either.

I did try attaching a document after I got the authorization object SAP_BW_ALL added. Still the problem persists?

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

The authorization object S_BDS_DS was added (the role SAP_BW_ALL also has that authorization object)!

Thanks

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Login with SAP_all role and check, if you can see attachments.

Rgds

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Try assigning SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles to the same current user and then check it out. (The user who is assigned the role SAP_BW_ALL ).

It will definitely work. May be problem with the Z roles (in PFCG Transaction + Authorization object does not have the required values (some values are missing).</b>

<b>Alternatively, in SU53, you can get which Authorizations are missing (for a particular user, for which attachemnts are not working )</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul/Ramki -

I could see the attachments when I logged in with sap_all and sap_new roles. I really appreciate the help you guys have provided.

Thanks

Venkat

PS: Points have been awarded to both of you guys.

Answers (0)