Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Supplier Registration Questionnaire

Hi everybody,

I am setting up supplier registration in SRM 5.0. I have couple of questions:

- How is the auto sending of the questionnaire triggerred (SO50 has been setup accordingly)? I got couple of questionnaires auto sent to my mailbox with couple of hours delay yesterday. Today I have not recd any questionnaires for the registration that was done early this morning.

- I want to send the questionnaire only as attachement since we are using Outlook and Send button has not been working since Outlook 2000 (as per note 840661). After reading the note I still cannot find the '/URL/' that the note refers me to.

- Finally when I try to attach a document to a supplier profile in "screen suppliers", nothing seems to happen.

Any help you provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi

<b>Try assigning SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles to the same current user and then check it out. (The user who is assigned the role SAP_BW_ALL ).

It will definitely work. May be problem with the Z roles (in PFCG Transaction + Authorization object does not have the required values (some values are missing).</b>

<b>Alternatively, in SU53, you can get which Authorizations are missing (for a particular user, for which attachemnts are not working )</b>

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points, incase it suits your requirements.

Regards

- Atul

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question