cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for FD32 for enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I configured such a way risk category appear automatically in FD32.

My client requirement is in T-code FD32 in case of external customer risk category appear automatically and in internal customer risk category field should be blank.We have 2 A/C group Internal and external customer base on that i given logic.

What user- exit should i use for this enhancement.

Regards

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which user exit are you using? Try the function EXIT_RFDRRANZ_001 to see if you can just fetch the account group of the customer by a select statement and fulfill the risk category according to returning parameters?

ie. if ktokd = 'INT' -> risk.cat = ''

else risk.cat = '100'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

but this exit is not hitting in FD32 at the time of enter button.

Please Help

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's interesting, I thought it should've.

There are no other exits or even badi's for this t-code I suppose. Maybe you should look for an enhancement implementation in the main program.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check one of these Exits might work

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This user exits are not working in FD32.

Regards

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Varun

Let's try to switch our thinking from FD32 enhancement into alternative solution.

Credit data of each customer will be created automatically when you create customer if you config this function in define credit control area, so I suppose you maybe set different risk cat for different cusotmer through customer master data user exit such as SAPMF02D?

With best regards

Jian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jain,

I know that but my required is in FD32 user exit ..i checked it but its not working..i done in main program in FD32 which is working fine.My requirement has been solved ..Thanks all for valuable suggestion

Regards

Varun

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think you need to define two different credit control areas one with Risk Category and another without risk category.

shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know but my client don't wanted to create 2 credit control area..

Regards

Varun