cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procedure &1 was created manually; upload not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to upload HS codes xml provided from third party provider in GTS using tcode /SAPSLL/LLNS_UPL101.

I provide the data provider, numbering scheme and the front end file path as my selection field inputs

I get the below error message during upload

Procedure &1 was created manually; upload not possible

Message no. /SAPSLL/CORE_LLNS218

Yes, I have created the number scheme (&1) for HS codes manually in configuration and assigned it to the legal regulation.

But then what is the standard practice of uploading data from xml to a manually created numbering scheme.

Or how is the data from 3rd party providers generally uploaded? How is the value for numbering scheme in xml and assigned to the legal regulation?

Appreciate your inputs on this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilesh,

automatic upload of HS codes (tcode you mentioned) will generate all neccessary customizing. You dont have to create numb scheme in the system yourself, it will populate directly from your file. Check whats the name of scheme in your file and type it into transaction and run it. Its all automatic.

Of course there might be things missing, but you will see in the upload logs. These must be finetuned afterwards, like UoM system etc.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gabreil.

Answers (0)