cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proforma invoice showing net value as ZERO for intracompany deliveries (NL document type)

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

May i know reasons for proforma invoice showing net value as Zero value  while creating the proforma invoice wrf to intracompany delivery document (NL type).

can i any help on the same.

Regards

Srinivasa Reddy

<Text removed. As personal details where shared>

Message was edited by Moderator. Sharing personal details on SCN post is not allowed. Please review & abide SCN Rule of Engagement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

at first check whether the PO is having any value or not?

and have you done both one step and two step postings? ( plant to Plant sto)

and in the copy control from NL to F8 under the transaction code VTFL check what the is the price source maintained

it should be either A or B

please check and revert

regards,

santosh

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh ,

as you said solution might be partially correct . but i have seen in my SAP system  where the net value is picking up for proforma invoice (f8) wrf to delivery (delivery type LF) also  does not price source in copy control . i think solution might be other for not displaying the net value at proforma invoice.

can you suggest me any other solution.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

In Intercompany pricing procedure which condition type you are using for net value, please maintain 6 (Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI6) in subtotal field for that condition type. Also assign Account key & GL for accounting document generate.

Go to T-code: VTFL (Delivery to bill copying control) here in header level maintain Copying requirements =0and in item level maintain for NLN Billing quantity =B & Pricing type =B& Pos./neg. quantity =

Then complete billing or invoice and Go to SE16 find the net value for intercompany billing in VBRK-NETWR.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

i'm not asking for intracompany scenario , where proforma created wrf to delivery (NL delivery type) .Net value in proforma showing as Zero. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm whether the basic price for the materials will be updated in case of your proforma invoice.This can be checked by clicking your condition analysis.

Raneesh

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check your intercompany pricing procedure's step field calculation. value is entering or not in Net value condition.

you can follow below pricing procedure calculation:

this is an intercompany billing pricing procedue, here net value is passing to getting or calculating in ZVMM condition.

This ZVMM Condition value we can find after billing by Go to SE16 find the net value for intercompany billing in VBRK-NETWR.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member222859
Participant
0 Kudos

may i know where i have to check the basic price of material.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think  you are talking about STO delivery.This is a standard process of the Net Value ZERO in the STO Invoices.

shiva

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa Reddy,

Following could be some points where you need to check.

1. Check the pricing analysis of the invoice. Compare the pricing procedures of the STO and the invoice.

2. In the copy controls (VTLA) at the item level check the price source and pricing type. In case of intra company STO the price source must be the normally the purchase order.

Hope this explains.