cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return to previous version Sap Bi Mobile (5.0.5 to 4.4.28)

fernandofpardo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Recently I update the version for my Ipad from 4.4.28 to 5.0.5 and I have problem with blank cell attached to a block. This cells have image inside.

These cells are no longer located over the block, but on the same position.

This did not happen with the previous version. So if there is no alternative solution, then return to the previous version.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

I had to downgrade today because of problems with OpenDoc in Geomaps that worked perfectly on 4.4.28 version.

To do the downgrade you need to have the file of the previous app. (When iPad is syncronized after the upgrade, iTunes moves the older app file in the recycle bin).

Save a copy of the old app file on your pc (advice: keep a backup of all older versions in a folder).

Remove/delete the current app from your iPad and syncronize it with iTunes.

Double click on the file of 4.4.28 app will open iTunes asking if you want to overwrite the application with the file you are trying to open -> click Yes.

Then go to App section of iTunes, where there is the list of all apps installed on the device.

Near SAP BI icon the button"Install" will appear -> click "Install" and then Apply changes/Syncronize again your iPad.

A new icon of the app will appear on your iPad and it will be the previous version!!

Bye

Laura