Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface with weighing and dispensing system

sandip_chatterjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on one interface on integration of SAP with weighing and dispensing system. Here we have five opjects to interfaced with weighing system, they are material, batch, process order header, process order component and transactions (GI, adjustmen/scrap). Can any guide me on this? If any one have documents to refer please share with me.

Here the scenario is they have some materials which are relevant to weighing & dispensing. So the requirement is when any process order released the informations should reached to weighing system along with the components to be weighed. Once the weighing and dispensing done the dispensed quantities should transferred to production supply area from where those will be Godds issued.

I am badly need help to st this scenario.

Thanks

Sandip

Message was edited by: Sandip Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Are you using standard SAP IDOC types or custom IDOCs to tramsmit data from SAP to Weighing and dispensing system ?

SAP provides standard IDOC types to transmit material, batch and order information to any external system.

Material - MATMAS

Batch - BATMAS

Process Order - LOIPRO

Goods Movement - WMMBXY, WMTORD

Order Confirmation - CONFI21

Process Order

Create a Control recipe destination for W&D operation and assign materials which are relevant for W&D to particular phase and operation. When Process order is released , activate change pointers to send Process Order IDOC to W&D system. If required make some ABAP development to send only particular phase details and material.

Regards,

Nilesh

sandip_chatterjee
Participant
0 Kudos

Here the scenario is they have some materials which are relevant to weighing & dispensing. So the requirement is when any process order released the informations should reached to weighing system along with the components to be weighed. Once the weighing and dispensing done the dispensed quantities should transferred to production supply area from where those will be Godds issued.

I am badly need help to set this scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

Do you want to capture the Actual values in any manner (say entering them in SAP) or you want to integrate them tightly what ever the result it should transfer to the SAP without any data alteration ? If your requirement is latter one, take the help of ABAP and JAVA guys, since it involves technicality in fetching the data from one system to another.

Prior to this, you want to define how the data flow shuld be , in what intervals (instantaneous/batch process).

It is not difficult to achieve.

Regards,

Subrahmanyam B