Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in BOM explosion in sales order

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in my project. We have BOM/KIT material in SAP which has the following structure

KITDM50GB

Comp1

Comp2

Comp3

Town die

So the KITDM50GB has 4 components comp1,2 & 3 which are fixed components and TownDie component which will depend on postal code of ship-to party. When we enter this KIT material in sales order, it should go to KIT configuration screen, then user will select TownDie info based on his postal, then KIT should explode in sales order and all the 4 components should be there in order.

My problem is when we enter this KIT in sales order it is going to KIT configuration screen. When I select town die info based on postal code, it is exploding in sales order but component 4/town die info is not coming in sales order.

Help needed.<phrase removed>

Thanks,

Dattatreya N R

Message was edited by Moderator

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Try this Link : http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ls200/helpdata/en/dd/560234545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Hope this will help you in some what.

Regards,

Kundan

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

This value 1ZZ9 should appear in sales order when KIT is exploded. Bit other components are coming but not this towndie information

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can someone give snapshot of "recursiveness allowed" indicator in SAP. I am not able to see that indicator in any of the screens in BOM header and item data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A bom which contains header material as one of its components is called a recursive bom. So if you list the header material in your bom items, system will prompt you to tick recursiveness allowed indicator. Test it.

dattatreya1988
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi I am trying to replicate the above shown BOM.I have done every thing similar to KITDM50GB. But this Recursiveness I am not able to simulate Can someone guide me as to how this recursiveness will be populated.