cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter a receiver Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on PI7.31 AAEX and trying to manually adapt the SAP Delivered content to fit AAEX for 2013 (OSS Note 1808938 - RTI

Reports Legal change 2013/14

I have configured a scenario in ESR and imported into the ID.  i have generated the scenario and it has all saved and activated.

i have gone into the Integrated Configuration and added a new receiver and entered the condition for both the channels (submission and poll).

i then go into Receiver Interfaces and select the newly added Receiver Type.  i then add a receiver interface and save.

but on saving i get the following error:

Check Result for Object | SAPSYSTEM | HR_GB_EFO_EPS_OUT_13 | |

Checking receiver GovernmentGateway | BC_GG_POLL

Configuration for receiver interface HR_GB_EFO_EPS_IN_13 | http://sap.com/xi/E-FILING_GB/2011 | E-FILING GB 1.0

Enter a receiver channel

Seems self explanatory enough, although i have two receivers each with their own condition and each receiver has it's own receiver interface.

i am confused as each component appears to have the requisites to proceed. 

i can delete the extra line in each of the Receiver and Receiver Interfaces tabs, and it saves and activates successfully.

has anyone else come across this?

p.s.  i have double checked that the correct namespace is used from the three available.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry,

In your Integrated Configuration object, go 1 tab further to the right (= outbound processing) to enter your receiver communication channel. One for each receiver.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

D'oh!  

i was so caught up in the words receiver and receiver interface....

thank you!!!

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem. That's the power of SCN!

Answers (0)