cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection type 03 instead of 08 during stock stansfer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have maintained inspection type in-process inspection (03) and stock transfer (08) in our company for capturing quality parameters. When we transfer post the material between storage location, inspection lot has to be created with inspection type 08, but instead of copying MIC's of stock transfer inspection plan, system is copying in-process  MIC's. I can't able to figure out, how this is happening.

If any one has faced this problem, let me know how to solve it.

Regards / US

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In-Process Inspection will happen based on Routing (usage is 1) & its assigned MIC.

Stock Transfer Inspection will happen based on the Inspection plan created with usage as 9.

Please cross check the required usage mentioned in Inspection lot & copied inspection plan usage with corresponding MIC assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

In inspection plan (08 - stock transfer) usage is 9 and in routing CA01 usage is 1.

In the inspection lot, usage is 9, but still it copies 03(in-process) MIC.

Regards / US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach the screen shot of Inspection Lot Inspection specification tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Please find screen shot.

Regards / US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach the screen shot of MIC assignment to Routing for that material & plant combination, MIC assignment to Inspection plan of that material & Results recording screen of this Inspection Lot.

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Uma,

You are getting lot for 08 and mic coming from plan of 01?Both 08 and 01 active and predefined checked in MMR?

What i can think of is:

1. inspection plans for transfer and porduction having same usage and status as 01/04..

2.Same MIC has been assigned to both inspection plans for usage 05 and 01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dee Joy,

Thanks for your reply.

For stock transfer (08), MIC's are created through inspection plan QP02 and in header, 'usage' is 9 - material check. In process inspection has been maintained operation wise in CA02 and both the MIC's are different.

When I do transfer post between storage location, inspection lot is getting created with 8XXXXXXX number series, but MIC's are getting captured from in-process. Dont know where i have missed the link.

Regards / US

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that 

1.created inspection lot having Usage as 9 and picking which TaskList/Spec

2.lot size 'from' and 'to' is same or not also for both the plans.

Regards,