cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about gamification aspects on SCN...

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm kinda confused about SCN gamification aspects, and have doubts in particular regarding missions & tasks ...

In example:

FIRST STEPS mission:

"Come out of the shadows and start engaging with the community! Provide feedback on the content you read."

READY (Set! Go!) mission:

"It's time to show us who you are. Fill out your user profile and add an avatar."

These are activities I already performed before the gamification took part. I then wrote comments on blog posts as well as rated them, changed my profile, avatar & so on, even after the introduction of these gamification aspects... but these missions are not accomplished, for me.

Is there any blog entry/post I'm missing which describes with more detail each mission ? Because I'm probably misunderstanding something, or the gamification system has a bug

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This function is new on SCN. It means all historical events may not be counted. You have to start every task from zero as of the 1st day is this Gamification on live. I myself have got almost 70K points but have to go through every every single missions.

Thanks,

Gordon

audreystevenson
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello Matteo,

Are you aware that you can "flip" the mission tiles in the Missions section on your Reputation tab? You can find more information here: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18475#What_are_the_requirements_to_complete_a_mission

Check there to see what requirement(s) you may not have met yet. Let us know if that does not provide the information you need to complete the missions.

Regards,

Audrey