cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise showing wrong year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a confusion. When I check the table "J_1IEXCDTL" it shows me Excise Year as 2013. However, it should be 2012 as user is punching previous year data. In "J_1IGRXREF" too it is showing 2013. Now, I understand that if both year are same system will bring the amount to MIRO. MIRO is done and is showing excise details. If I extract data for 2012, the amount is showing in the Register for 2012 only. In Case 1 and 2, during Invoice Excise is captured and showing in registers too.

What is the significance of the Excise Year then? Should all these be cancelled and re-captured?

For Case 3: Excise Year in both the tables are different in this case excise is not showing during MIRO. I hope we need to reverse the part 2 here.

For Case 4& 5: Excise Year is different in both the tables but system is picking Excise during MIRO.

Please open the attachment while you read this,

Regards,

Lakhya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this already created document, you need to correct the data in table J_1IGRXREF based on the

data in J_1IEXCDTL table.

This can be done vis SE16 is debug mode or with the help of Z pgm.

Pls apply the below notes to avoid such problems in future.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajasree..

But these two I have not checked

1876209 -

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requested SAP Note is either in reworking or is released internally only

And thanks for the second one too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The note 1876209 is currently being worked on , hence not available in SMP.

You can check after a few days it will be released.

The note 1609084 has been released, so you can apply if relevant for your release.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have two DOCYR in 2013 and two EXYEAR in 2013 in J_1IEXCDTL. Both are different doc. How to correct this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The DOCYR is fine. You have correct ONLY the EXYEAR.

Pls update the value of excise year in J_1IGRXREF table based on the value in J_1IEXCDTL table.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

J_1IEXCDTL is showing Excise Year 2013 in two docs and in J_1IGRXREF also it is showing 2013. Client does not agree showing any Excise year as 2013. Can I change 2013 in J_1IGRXREF

Sorry might be sounding very silly...

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Excise Invoice Number, Excise invoice date and Excise year in J_1IGRXREF should be same as J_1IEXCDTL. Change if required and proceed..

Former Member
0 Kudos

you mean change J_1IEXCDTL and J_1IGRXREF both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls note that you MUST not change any data in J_1IEXCDTL.

You can change the value in J_1IGRXREF table, to the same value as J_1IEXCDTL table.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajasree and Ashok for your continuous support. Appreciate it.

Currently entries are made for 2012 only.

Rajasree, there are two docs in Excise year 2013 (should be 2012) in J_1IEXCDTL. I have kept the same year as 2013 for J_1IGRXREF too. But my only concern is whether keeping the Excise year 2013 have any impact? Client does not want the Excise Year as 2013 for data entered for year 2012 not 2013.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Having the excise year as 2013 will not have any negative impact.

Pls do not change any data in J_1IEXCDTL table,pls retain the year as 2013 itself.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a Ton. Closed

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok. I have gone through the note. Also raised this concern. I believe this note is applicable 1706543. But my concern is which way to go for the incorrect excise year. Should we make changes to these table directly and match them. J_1IEXCDTL, J_1IGRXREF

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you should change them manually. You can also create a z program to update the Excise tables. I have done manual updations/correction to the Excise tables directly in couple of instances regarding Excise year mismatch etc..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. In some case MIRO is done with correct value though there is no excise values in the "....REF" table. I will do it manually too as there are a few lines.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay.. You can check the J_1IEXCDTL table and correct the table J_1IGRXREF accordingly. This has to be done manually at table level. If required, you may create a Z program to update the said excise tables to avoid manual intervention everytime..

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please go through SAP note 1710179..