cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand planning_Data load from InfoCube to planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I got two problems when trying to load data from an InfoCube to a planning area.

The InfoCube contains only one key figure - invoiced sales quantity. I checked the infocube content and the data is already in the InfoCube.

Only two key figures are needed in the planning area - invoiced sales quantity, and forceast.

Problem 1:

In the forecast setting of the planning area, I assigned forecast to forecast, but then got a message : assign at least one of the key figures.

To get rid of the message, I added one more key figure to the planning area - corrected history, and assigned it the corrected histroy in the forecast setting.

Problem 2:

In key figures assignment in the loading screen, I selected invoiced sales quantity from the InfoCube as source, but the key figure invoiced sales quantity did not exit in the dropdown list in the planning area as target.

Could someone help me?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Su

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Su,

Regarding problem 1 I can say that at least you have to maintain one keyfigure for corrected history , corrected forecast , etc corresponding to a Forecast keyfigure.

Now Regarding Problem 2 I am not sure that whether you are talking about the F4 help of key figure of planning areas in /sapapo/tscube

Please let  me know.

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anurag,

Thank you for the help!

1) thank you for the explanation.

2) Yes, I am talking about the key figure of planning areas in /sapapo/tscube.

I solved the problem by not assigning the InfoCube to the key figure when creating the planning area.

Best regards,

Su

Answers (0)