cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orders already Invoiced - reflecting in VL10G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I have a scenario , where even if the orders are successfully delivered and invoiced , it reflects in the VL10G. What could be the reason .

The accounting document status is not cleared and shipment status is "Shipment Started" . With the same document status , the order is not reflecting in VL10G for different Sales Area.

Request the expert views.

Regards

Sathish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Check the status of the the order in the document flow for any order which is repeatedly shown in the delivery due list although it is delivered. I expect that the order status is open.

Secondly you have to check whether all the line items of the order got delivered or it is partially delivered? If it is partially delivered There are chances of order being shown in the delivery due list.

Check, if this answers your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tilak ,

Thanks.

All the above checks are already done. Below is the status.

Orders -            completed

Delivery -          Completed

Shipment - Shipment Started.

Picking    - Completed

Goods Iss- Completed

Invoice     - Completed

Acc.Doc  - Not Cleared

All line items in the order is delivered completely.

Regards

Sathish

andreas_wagner3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Have you tried to run the following report in SA38 --> RVV05IVB. Maybe an index has to be reorganized.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sathish,

The results in VL10G are based on the inputs parameters you provide while executing. Even if you have all the inputs blank it would generate results based on User Role settings maintained in which few options are non editable.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAthish,

I would suggest that please make sure that the selection crietria provided in the VL10G tcode are in line with your expected results.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj ,

Thanks for your reply. My only doubt is any order once delivered and invoiced should not reflect in the delivery due list. But here all delivered and invoiced orders in a particular sales area is reflecting in the delivery due list.

Anyways this is a query from one of my user and i have replied back to him asking further details.

Regards

Sathish