SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to determine the key for the document item in FP05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All  ,

Error  :  I am trying to post a  payment with reference to   Q key for document item   but system is  not able  to determine the document number where Transaction  ID is  stored ) .

Kindly  suggest  me  the  additional   fields in document item level for storing the Text .

For example  : we  have a  field  in document header level XBLNR  and in  payment lot reference  document number Z .

Requirment in details :  

For preapid scenario  IS-T  Recharge / Refill   (customer pays  first then Top up happens and  customer balance  get  increased ).

Let  say customer has done  the  mobile phone recharge  of  Rs 100   through credit card  . after successfull reacharge  Transaction Id get generated  by Bill desk and  customer account balance get incerased .

BITS get generated  in convergent invocing and  open item  document  get  created in Contact account level of  Rs 100  RS   .

I am storing Trnsaction ID at document level in additional refence object field  ( Please  suggest the  aditional field for  storing the  Transaction in document item level)  Please  see  the  screen shot attached .Here i have  stored  the  Transtion Id in system but not included  in screen shot .

For  clearing the  open  item in contract account   we  are  getting  the  payment files  from Bill desk (  which will  not contain Customer account / BP /CA or Prepaid account)

sample  file  structure  :  It will  contain the  transaction which  I am storing at item level .

Transtion Id ( TSTLot1234 ) 

Amount  (100 RS) 

Day ,

location ,

*******1234  ( last 4 digit of the  credit card ) .

Posting the  payment through  payment lot .

I am using  'Q' key for document item  and wants  to determine from the Trnsation Id  the  document number / contract account .

But I am  not able  to clear  the  open item  as  system  is  not able  to find  the  reference document number .

can you please  sugest the  field  for storing the  Transaction ID  in document item level .

Regards

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rahul:

Selection category Q maps to field OPKEY.  If that is your field, then you should be fine.  If you are using something else, then you need to create a new selection category and assign the field to which it should map.  See this message for details http://scn.sap.com/thread/3379855

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Rahul:

Selection category Q maps to field OPKEY.  If that is your field, then you should be fine.  If you are using something else, then you need to create a new selection category and assign the field to which it should map.  See this message for details http://scn.sap.com/thread/3379855

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hello Bill ,

Thanks  for your quick response  .

I  am trying to post  throught  payment lot but system not able  to find  the  open item using the  new  selection category .  Pls let  me know  your views

Screen shot for the  process  & new  configuration mentioned below :

I have  created  the  new  selection category 'W' Field (ADD_REFOBJ)  Additional reference   object for  storing the Transtion ID  in document Item level .

This  field  is  same as the transtion Id stored  at  the  document level in IS-T .

I am storing transtion

I am storing the  transation Id  at  item level  : ABCDEF   in document  number .

FQevents :   FKK_sample_210

Payment lot posting using new  selection category .

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

The error indicates some missing customizing which is unrelated to the new selection category.  Follow the provided navigation, enter the proper accounting and then try again.

regards,

bill.