cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will WS&O 2.1.9 be available for download from the SAP Service Marketplace?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Does anybody know when WS&O 2.1.9 is going to be released for download on the SAP Service Marketplace?  There is a SAP Note (1838783) that states that 2.1.9 has been released but when I raised a customer message to ask why it isn't available for download I was advised that it should be available from 28.06.2013.

The software is still unavailable and I have had no further response to my message so does anybody have a definite date for this release?

Thanks,

Paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

brian_finnerty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

Security issues need to be approved by the product standard owner, we expect this to be completed by end of week. We have been informed by the PQ team that it will be available on July 8th.

regards

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

Thanks for this update - I will close my customer message and we can keep up to date on SCN instead so that this information can be available to any other SAP customers also waiting for 2.1.9.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brian,

I have been advised by our implementation partners that SAP WSO 2.1.9 will not now be released by SAP until perhaps 22nd July?

If this is true then it will have a significant impact on the delivery of our programme because Click are doing all of their offsite development in version 2.1.9 but we cannot use anything they are delivering because we are on version 2.1.7.

Can you confirm whether the new date is correct and, if so, what the delay is?  I understand that Click released 2.1.9 in February so it has taken 5 months so far for SAP to make it available in SMP.

Kind regards,

Paul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

I notice that the software is available now - many thanks.

Any idea when the 2.1.9 documentation will be available for download, please?

Best Regards,

Neil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Brian,

I notice that the software is available now - many thanks.

Any idea when the 2.1.9 documentation will be available for download, please?

Best Regards,

Neil

brian_finnerty
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

the documentation is contained also on the DVD for convenience as there are alot of pdf files. Look for the folder "Documentation in PDF format" and you should find what you are looking for.

Hope this helps

Brian

Answers (0)