Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ODL Monitor creation in APO

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a problem while generating an ODL. I would like to use the ODL(created in ODL monitor) to be further used by Backorder processing)

I have created a ODL with a sort profile but no variant(sort profile has been enhanced with custom logic) and saved it. However, on trying to generate, it gives me message which I'm not able to understand:

First mark an entry

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_RII027

&

Order due list XXXX: Table exists already

Message no. /SAPAPO/ATPLOG_RII024

Could you help if faced with a similar issue in the past?

Second part of my query is to understand the next steps once I have the ODL monitor generated.

1. I need to include the ODL in a BOP variant with filter type SAP_ODL.

My Q: Can SAP_ODL be enhanced with custom logic?

2. I need to include the BOP variant in step 1 into the process category event with 'adapt' settings.

3. The process category in step 2 will be triggered by the activity POC - change in purchase order document.

Is my understanding of the to do's correct? Appreciate your inputs.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

For the issue with " Order due list XXXX: Table exists already " , Please check if the note 1664536 is implemented,

1. I need to include the ODL in a BOP variant with filter type SAP_ODL.

My Q: Can SAP_ODL be enhanced with custom logic?   - It depends on what kind of custom logic you are trying to do, i would suggest you to make a copy of SAP_ODL  and use the same for custom logic

2. I need to include the BOP variant in step 1 into the process category event with 'adapt' settings.  - Yes

3. The process category in step 2 will be triggered by the activity POC - change in purchase order document - For this you have to assign the process category to the activity POC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kiru

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kirupakaran,

Thanks for your inputs. The note you have mentioned is a good pointer. However, systems suggests the same cannot be implemented.

I checked out system is on the following patch level

SCM 702 SAPKY70206

while the note is suggested for

SCM 702 SAPKY70202

Thanks for the other inputs as well.

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

This issue happens because of inconsistencies, and normally happens when you try to de-activate an existing ODL and re-generate it.  Everytime when you try to regenerate a ODL make sure you save after each step . If this is an One off case I would recommend you to proceed with  a different name for the ODL.  Or if you see this issue for all of the ODLs you create I would recommend to raise an OSS message.

Regards,

Kiru  

sudhir_gulati
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks

Answers (0)