SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Available still system is showing budget error in MIRO

former_member326603
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am trying to post MIRO document then I am getting following error:-

I have checked budget for given commitement item, budget is available.

i dont know from where I am getting this value.

My MIRO document having RS. 312,375.00 amount but still system is showing me budget error of Rs. 2092 crore.

Annual budget exceeded by 209,201,983,280.22 INR (FM PB Availability Cont..) for several document items from item 00002 on

Message no. FMAVC008

Diagnosis

The annual budget is exceeded by 209,201,983,280.22 INR (FM PB Availability Cont..) for several document items from item 00002 onward. Budget control on outgoing amounts ( ceiling type Expenditures) raised this message for the following combination of availability control ledger, fiscal year (and if applicable, year of cash effectivity) and control object:

9H/2013/NANDYAL/3011000012/LATERITE

Please help me on this issue.

Regards,

Mahendra Gupta

+91 9823773156

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Makkie
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you are certain that the AVC settings are correct and there is enough available budget for the above mentioned fm posting address, maybe transaction FMAVCREINIT will help.

Try running it for AVC ledger 9H and test again.

Hope this helps,

Mak

PS if fmavcreinit isn't helpful, maybe you should check the setting for the tolerance profile assigned to the AVC ledger 9H.

Let us know how it works.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, please put a screenshot from trx: FMAVCR01 for "9H/2013/NANDYAL/3011000012/LATERITE"

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

FMAVCR01 Screen shot is attached.

Regards,

Mahendra Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System asking the available budget in include of consumed negative budget and for remaining budget check your MIRO line item, there is big difference than committed budget from PO or PR, check it.

Check with stress activation.

Regards,

Rabin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error message says you have multiple lines from line 2 onwards. Why don't you first check the MIRO document to make sure the total of the multiple lines are less than the available amount. If it is true, then run FMAVCREINIT and run report FMAVCR01 again to see whether the figures are changed. If the report showes the same result and MIRO still has the same error then check your AVC activation mode (Spro -> Public sector management -> funds management government -> BCS -> Availability control -> Define activation of AVC). If your activation mode is 'active with strict check logic for document chains', you might get this error.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

I saw that you have:

• "consumable amt" for 239.331.000
  • "consumed amt" for 7.884.760.668,58 (negative, so this is budget you won (?))

Please, go again to FMAVCR01 and doble clic in "consumed amt" and check that 239.331.000 was not be consumed.

I think that you have this error message becouse you don't have "available amt".

Regards,

Oswald

Makkie
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you are certain that the AVC settings are correct and there is enough available budget for the above mentioned fm posting address, maybe transaction FMAVCREINIT will help.

Try running it for AVC ledger 9H and test again.

Hope this helps,

Mak

PS if fmavcreinit isn't helpful, maybe you should check the setting for the tolerance profile assigned to the AVC ledger 9H.

Let us know how it works.