cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing warning message to error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are having a problem in changing the warning message to error message.

There are some customers blocked for order,delivery,billing with a same blocking reason in VD05 which displays a warning message in VA01.

Now here we want to change this warning to error message where this customer can't be able to save the new order until he is released from the block.

I have checked the message number and tried to change it to error message in SE91 but i have a problem in changing.

Actually there are several blocking reasons for customer to block in VD05 for order,delivery and billing.

But all these blocking reasons are coming under one message no. V1040 which i can't change this message to error mesage.

I want only particular blocking reason to be changed as a error message let's say reason 12 which we use for a client in VD05 for order,delivery and billing.

Can any one help me solving this issue.

Quick replies could be appreciated.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assinged the Blocking Reasons to the Sales Document types under- Define And Assign Reason For Blocking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This reason is not assigned to the sales document it's is assigned in VD05 for the customer.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

whatever the Blocking Reasons you are Assigning to the customers if you assign them to Order type(do not mistaken with order Reason) the customer blocked will not for whom order cannot be created

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions especially siva it's working fine if we assign it to sales document type.

Am closing this thread.

Thank you.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

There are some customers blocked for order,delivery,billing with a same blocking reason in VD05 which displays a warning message in VA01.

What Warning Message showing in VA01 ?.If you assign any reason to customer n VD05  for Order or Delivery or Billing then It should go to Blocked list concern transactions .see below screen shot with Error .I think these are SAP standards .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the help of Stored Procedure, Blocking that marketing document.

Based on your requirement, it may be useful.(SBO_SP_Transaction Notification).

Thanks & Regards,

Bowya S S