cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material account assignment group issue in sales order

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing this unusual issue while creating a Time and material related sales document through DP91, the material line item is not updated with the material account assignment group. this is getting updated if i am creating a sales order through VA01 with same details.

As i am aware that the material account assignment group gets captured in sales order at item level through material master i have checked all the material masters and they are updated with required account assignment group.

We need to resolve this issue due to time consumed while updating these line items manually request you to kindly check and let me know for a possible remedy to this issue.

Regards

RS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi

if u have knowledge about debugging then u can do by this in invoice itself

table name VBRP-KTGRM (field name of a/c assgn. of material )

jenerlly we use as forcely maintaine data in the field

thanks

note:  if u dont konw then plz let me know , so i ll give another solution

0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

Thanks for the suggestion i am now working on to debug the transaction DP91 , but the feild that i have mentioned is VBAP-KTGRM i;e while creating the sales order through DP91.

Thanks

RS

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the sales order ---item level--Billing Document Tab whether the account assignment group is Updated,if not you can manually Update in the order.

Plz provide exact screen shot if Possible.

shiva

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Yes i am aware of the manual updation but the issue is with the volume of such updates required as at times there can be many line items and ideally it should de automatically determined from material master.

There is no error /incompletion while document creation through VA01 , but user is facing this issue while creating the document through DP91 .

Regards

RS

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SAP Notes & check either of them are help to you:

• Note 805479 - Account assignment missing for manual items (EA-PLM)
  • Note 163283 - Accnt determ. to predecessor: resource-rel.billing
  • Note 604957 - Account assignment for manual items
  • Note 708229 - Missing account assignment for manual items III
  • Note 518670 - Missing account assignment for manual items II
  • Note 505578 - Missing account assignment for manual items
  • Note 401299 - Account assignment for manual items   
  • Note 355876 - Incorr account assignment for items created manually

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Hi Jyoti,

Thanks for the reply , I have checked the notes in question but these notes are mostly related to manual updates after Sales document get created through DP91 or DP90 .

My issue is not related to manual updates this is related to the document got created through DP91 , generally the account assignment group get pulled and populate at

“item level->Billing Document-> Acct asgnmt grp “ but now this is not the case , and there is no error apart from incompletion log .

Regards

RS

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that you can ask ABAPer in your team to debug and find the root cause.

Best Wishes, JP