Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

We have just performed an upgrade from ebp 3.0 to SRM 4.0 server 5. As part of the post upgrade steps, I have to run the report "BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL". This program as per OSS Note 563180 should replicate locations (plants), update user favourites, user attributes and old documents. When all this is complete it should set a flag in table T77S0... For you information I also ran XPRA "BBP_ATTR_XPRA350" and 400 before hand which had the results of no conversions required....

When I look in the SLG1 log for the result of "BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL", I get the following

I get a success for plant replication e.g.

"Location Created, Partner: 0000001263 Plant: 1000 System: RSP_100 "

This is repeated for all plants

I get a success for location added to document e.g.

"Location 0000001263 was inserted in document (item 0000000050)"

This is repeated for a large number of documents, after which I get the message

"Conversion of Old Documents Completed"

I then however get the following error messages

1) "6 Not Possible to Covenrt Attributes All Data Records Transferred All Old Documents Converted Transaction Locks not Lifted

Message no. BBP_LOCATION004"

2) "Was not Possible to Convert all Attributes even Though all Locations were Created Successfully Delete the Invalid Attributes and Remove Transaction Lock (Note 563180)

Message no. BBP_LOCATION004"

Further the parameter in table T77S0 is not updated

In the meantime I have manually set the flag via report "BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_SET" which has resolved the problem. i.e. I can run the shop transactions. I am however concerned that there may be some fundemental updates that have not occured which will trip me up later on.....

I have looked at note 563180 but am not clear on what other actions I should take..

Please could you let me know what these error messages mean and let me know how to fix and then get the flag in the table set via "BBP_LOCATIONS_GET_ALL".

If you think that there is no need to troubleshoot these messages and that there shold not be any inconsistencies through setting this flag via "BBP_LOCATION_MIGRATION_SET" please also let me know.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think there is any problem. Some warnings / errors usually crop up due to some reasons. But in your case these errors are not a problem.

Go ahead. Enjoy shopping. !! )

Let me know incase you face any issues.

Regards

- Atul

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Thanks very much for all your help. I have set the flag and everything looks ok..

Regards

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

Forgot to update you all, but the reason for the flag not being set was that there were 2 plants in R3 with the same address.

former_member84399
Participant
0 Kudos

t

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think what you have done is fine. From your message I understand that locations are created, documents converted.

Check these three things in your system:

1) Check table bbp_locmap. Do you see entries for all backend plants there ?

2) Conversion for user attributes WRK and REQUESTER (the business

partner number is added to attribute WRK, the logical backend

system is added to attribute REQUESTER).

3) Conversion of the legacy documents (an entry with partner

function 'Location' must be added to references 'Backend plant';

entries with business partner of type location as the ship-to

party must be deleted and also an entry with partner function

'Location' must be added)

If all the above are OK, then as only one error occurred, you can set the switch.

I don't see any problem in that.

Best regards

Ramki