Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD FI Integration Error

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,,

I have two condition types of tax, MWST and ZFUT both have the same GL, when i save the billing document no accouting document is generated, giving message that tax code is not assign to account key MWS, both condition type have the same account key.

Basically error I have notices is in ZFUT, because when in condition type i make his setting from tax to "discount or surcharge" accounting document is generated but when i configure category as Tax it will not generate the accouting document, i have match rest of the setting with MWST and ZFUT.

Please advise how should i resolve this issue.

looking for the response.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Condition MWST has tax code field, please maintain for that. If ZFUT condition function is similar as MWST then create ZFUT condition from copy MWST and also maintain tax code field for that. Use VK11 for both condition master data with tax code.

Also check TaxClass1-Cust. & Tax class. Material for MWST & ZFUT in vk11 condition

Thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

normally the specified error comes when if you have not maintained the tax code for that particlar condition record or if any one adds the tax condition type manually, so if you does'nt want the error to come, please maintain the tax code in the condtionrecord and go for the fresh sales order.

Regards

Ratnamsree

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you using a foreign currency? If it's true check your settings in tcode OBYY.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the similar issue. We set the Cond Category as 2 and it worked fine. Cond class can remain Taxes in this case.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

"Error in account determination: table T030K key AHL MWS" is the epecif error,

As per Sireesh Kuppireddi I set as 2, billing document post successfully, but just for checking i replace two with TAX and again assign 2, then same error is coming again.

Looking for the gurus response.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

At item condition level, in successful invoice, account key MWS and tax code is coming "Z1", but again after changing no tax code is determine in MWS.

This is ad on in the above area.

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

FYI error message number FF709 is "Error in account determination: table T030K key AHL MWS" is the specify error," is discussed many times in SCN.

For your reference, please refer my response in following discussion,

- Account Determination Analysis: Condition Types not Appearing

- Error in account determination: table T030K key 2000 MWS

- Error in account determination: table T030K key 1000 BED Message no. FF709

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

In invoice item conditions, see whats the Tax Code.

Then go to T-Code FTXP and see if this Tax code is assigned to Acct key MWS.

former_member213975
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

please specify what is the message number you get?

Regards, Maria

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Message no. FF709