cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Activate Reduction Indicator in Network Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working on reduction strategy, as per my knowledge i have maintained all the setting form config. end like have maintained reduction strategy for network, maintained reduction level 3 in scheduling parameter and maintained reduction level and strategy in control parameters for WBS scheduling and these network type and WBS scheduling parameters have assigned to the respective project profile.

Now after creating or while creating a network header the reduction indicator is coming in display mode i can able to change and i have checked in user layout settings also there it is showing in input mode only but i am not getting why it is showing in display mode and in internal activity also it is showing  only standard reduction strategy but not showing 6 levels.

I am requesting you to please tell me where I am doing mistake and what i have to do overcome this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

i donot think, the field in inputable. Rather it shows if and in which level the scheduling has done the reducation. It depends on the given time frame, the scheduling will try to put the activities within the time frame using redcution level for level, in case that it is not possible without reduction.

Consulting note about network scheduling 151551.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo