cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KZWI3 value not populating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a issue where KZWI3 values are not populating in VBRP table.

It is not that the values are not coming always, it is doing this for some invoices.

Checked for the values in VBAP table and can see it there, but when checked in VBRP not able to see it.

config was not changed, it is working for other invoices, if you take a month of invoices around 10 of them have this issue, others are fine.

Any suggestions. pls help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mani,

You have maintain '3    Carry over value to KOMP-KZWI3" against your require step in pricing procedure. That is correct solution for sub total 3 showing in your VBAP table.

Thanks

Arun

former_member205178
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you still looking for a solution for this ? If yes, you can read further.

I am seeing that other comments are looking at many different angles, so I am also trying to add another angle. Here are my questions:

Basic point is are you using the Sub Total for a single condition type or for multiple ones with step numbers from and to ?

If yes, to above, what are the Condition Categories of these condition types - discounts / surcharges / freight / etc. Are you sure that these condition types are filled in in all the cases that are not having the sub total populated.

Could it be the case in cases where you have the Sub Total not populating, are any of the condition types required to be re determined ?

Try carry out pricing type - C in all of these cases and check if there is something odd going on.

My two cents are that it cannot be the case that the Pricing Procedure Sub Total is behaving correctly in some cases and not in some others unless as pointed out by Enayat and others you have some unique requirements for the Sub Total or Condition Types covered by this sub total.

Hope I have added to stuff which leads to your issue resolution.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

1. Check the pricing procedure in the billing document for which KZWI3 did not update.

2. For the pricing procedure go to V/08 and check that the subtotal 3 is assigned to only one condition type (if the subtotal is assigned to two condition types then possibly the second condition type does not have any value in your invoice and hence the field KZWI3 is blank).

3. If you change any config based on the above observation then execute OVG1 to update the field in VBRP.

Regards

Ankit

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Config was not changed, it is working for other invoices, if you take a month of invoices around 10 of them have this issue, others are fine.

Please check that 10 Invoice of Billing Document Types are same or not  ( Just for known ) and which Pricing Procedure is flowing in them .

Thanks,

Naren

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also your copy rules. Check how the pricing behaves (usually it comes from SO and it redetermines taxes) and if you are using any customer VOFM where it is doing a clear on VBRP-KZWI3.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for your reply.

I checked and all the copy control and any routines, but there are none, it is very strange why this happens, that is also only for some invoices  not for all.

Please throw some light.

Thanks

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Please use routing 0 or 57 insted of 2 in pricing procedure Requirement column.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply. But please let me know why I shouldn't use 2 as it is working fine with other invoices, This process is being in the use for more than 3 yrs we didn't have any issue.

Moreover it is not doing for all the invoices as I said earlier.

Please let me know a different route without making changed to Config.

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Set a break point in LV61A002 (requirement 002) and check the values, if it returns SY-SUBRC = 4 the condition ZNET (it's populating KZWI3) doesn't work and the value is zero. Debug it with an ABAPer if you don't know how to do it.

Regards

Eduardo

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Routing 57 formul is crated by komp-kposn field (Condition item number)

thanks

Md. Enayet

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to T-code: V/08 for pricing procedure . here  give your condition type and in subtotal field give calculation option 3 (condition subtotal) for KZWI3. then it will heat on sales order or billing price condition table.

Thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you assign the subtotal 3 to any condition type ?

Could you please put the screenshot of pricing procedure you are using at which this 3 subtotal is assigned ?

regards,

santosh