cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT - Need to know physical location of PO attachment in Extended Classic 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Seek help to know how the SRM Purchase Order attachments are stored in the system.

In the tcode OACT - BBPFILESYS- Storage type is maintained as SAP DATABASE , Physical path is maintained as /usr/sap/EBQ/SYS/global/ , table BBPCONT But when I checked the given Path /usr/sap/EBQ/SYS/global/  in AL11 , I cannot see any PO attached document in the directory.

Profile parameters are maintained as RZ10

Login/create_sso2_ticket 2

Login/accept_sso2_ticket 1

How the PO attachments are getting stored in the SRM 5.0

Looking for a reply.

Regards,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the attachment files are hashed and stored in the table BBPCONT. The data of the file is stored in multiple rows of the same table in the field CLUSTD. PHIO_ID is the document GUID. Each row stores as much as 4kb of the document. The URL doesnot indicate you the exact physical path of the document.

Regards,

karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of this table BBPCONT part. I'm stuck at below part. In table BBPCONT field PHIO_ID - GUID how I would know it belongs to which SC /PO no.

1.      1.  Attachments are stored in a location BBPFILESYS. How to know BBPFILESYS location actually was ?

1.      2.  Files are not physically stored and they can be converted to physical only when they are needed.   Same is done through a service “Docserver”. Our problem is accessing the docserver itself

1.      3.  How to link PO to table BBP_PHIO .  Table BBP_PHIO has details of attachments of all POs.

M

RRegards,

Sheetal