cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori components on SWDC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Can anybody perhpas point me to the FIORI components for Netweaver Gateway on the service market place?

I have searched but cannot find them.

Appreciated.

Rodney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

I have the same issue as you, they are not available for me. It would appear that some people have access and others do not. I have tried to talk to SAP about this but haven't got any clear explanation to date. I will let you know as soon as I do. I just want to do why some people have it and others don't. I thought it was something to do with our licence agreement but apparently not.... 

Clearly Shabeer has access but you and I don't - I am sure there is lots of other people with the same issue. Also worth mentioning that you can buy the FIORI apps here: http://www.saphana.com/docs/DOC-3570 I tried that too but that doesn't seem to work either... <groan>... why is it so hard?

Cheers,

Simon

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If your company does not have a licence, you won't see software components in SAP Service Marketplace. If there is some license issue, you should contact your SAP local office or your SAP Account Executive.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Masayuki is correct. Got word back from our Account exec and you need to process a "Test and Evaluation" agreement with SAP to get the license and then you will be able to see the download.

So now I am waiting for that to happen.*sigh*.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shabeer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find here:

Go to -> service.sap.com/swdc

-> installation and upgrades

-> Browse our download catalog

-> SAP Mobile Solutions

-> SAP FIORI

Please read the installation document for FIORI add-ons installation: http://help.sap.com/fiori

Regards,

Shabeer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shabeer.

I surfed through all the possible links on SWDC, including those you provided and no luck.

According to note 1866029 they will be picked up using the normal search on SWDC.

No luck there either.

I also tried different S-user id's.

Wonder why I am not getting them.

Very strange.