cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while inserting the data in MS SQL Database using client proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am doing a scenario using client proxy through PI7.1 to connect to MS SQL Database. While the ABAP report is fired from R/3 the trascation is processed successfully in PI 7.1 but while entering the data the MS SQL database it is giving me the error as follows:

Could not execute statement for table/stored proc. "ZFT_MIS_DATA_BRANCH_KP" (structure "STATEMENT") due to com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near ','.

I am checking this through the RWB -> corresponding communication channel.

I have never used the ',' anywhere while forming the receiver side structure, also checked with the DB admin  he also said that there is no comma used. I have checked the blogs but all blogs have not been answered correctly so it is marked as Assumed Answered.

Infact I have been successful using the same data in RFC -> PI-> JDBC scenarion, Instead of RFC I am using client proxy to avoid RFC. But I am facing this error in the receiver side.

Can somebody guide me on this?

Audit Log for Message: 51cd2abf-36dc-010f-e100-80000a64e527
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:22 PMInformationThe message was successfully received by the messaging system. Protocol: XI URL: http://qpicom5201.timesgroup.com:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI Credential (User): PIISUSER
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:22 PMInformationUsing connection JDBC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System. Trying to put the message into the receive queue.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:44 PMInformationMessage successfully put into the queue.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:44 PMInformationThe message was successfully retrieved from the receive queue.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:44 PMInformationThe message status was set to DLNG.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:44 PMInformationDelivering to channel: CC_MSSQL_PRXY
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:45 PMInformationJDBC Adapter Receiver processing started, required QoS ExactlyOnce
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:46 PMInformationJDBC Adapter Receiver Channel CC_MSSQL_PRXY:  processing started; party   / service BS_MSSQL.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:47 PMErrorCould not execute statement for table/stored proc. "ZFT_MIS_DATA_BRANCH_KP" (structure "STATEMENT") due to com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near ','.
1 Jul, 2013 4:45:47 PMErrorJDBC Message processing failed, due to Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'ZFT_MIS_DATA_BRANCH_KP' (structure 'STATEMENT'): com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: Incorrect syntax near ','.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you try using logSQLStatement = TRUE

in your receiver channel to see the SQL statement in the audit log ?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk