cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget check during PO deletion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client FY from April -March. PR created on Nov.2012 with consumption of budget 2111.00, from PR, PO created on Feb 2013 with value 2407.00. It was open item till 31 March 2013 year end closing it was forwarded through FMJ2 to next FY 2013(1st April 2013).Due to some reason user want to delete that item from PO but system showing error message of non availability of budget during FY 2012, where the budget is available in FY2013 is 2Lakh but in FY 2012 available budget is ZERO.

My concern is why system checking the budget of FY 2012 where all commitment forwarded to FY 2013.

what is the standard procedure ??

Regards,

Rabin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just goto that PR and follow the menu path Environment -> AC commitment document -> Select the funds commitment doc and sort and sub-total the line item by FY. Make sure the subtotal of 2012 is 0. If it is not, that means you did not carryforward that PR.

Regards,

Ming 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minghong Ji,

Thanks, I have checked it in PR level it is showing zero as PO generated from PR , amount type 100,200 are there. During same year PO generated and at year end closing this was carry forward to next year because of open item but during deletion why system checking 2012 budget which is closed year.

Regards,

Rabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am sorry, I meant checking commitment on PO. If it had been carried-forward, you should see amount type 300 and 350. 

Regards,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the solution or you are not getting me. Thanks for your input.

Earlier i told you, PO open item carryforward to next year that means 300,350 amount type is done.

Please give some valuable input.

Regards,

Rabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, if you are sure the PO was carried-forward to new fiscal year, then you should know deleting it means you are re-openning the PR which had not been carried-forward and needed budget in the old fiscal year if re-opened. You will need to perform a carryforward document with zero balance to bring that PR into new FY before you can delete the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i bring PR to new fiscal year where there is no open item, because of PO done from PR during same year. when i am going to delete the carry forward PO in next fiscal year system opening PR in previous year and checking budget, which is wrong practice. Is it ??

Please give me solution

Regard,

Rabin