Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in output

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a sales order.

When I check the output using path : VA03 ->Sales Document(menu option)->Issue output to(menu option), I see one output.

When I check the output using path : VA03 ->Extras(Menu option)->Output->Header->Print Preview, I see a different output which excludes condition types and those are getting displayed if I follow above steps.

Don't know why?

Regards,

Dipak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Goto t.code-->NACE there we are assigning the output types to sales documents and smartforms / scripts also through programs .

check once for both the cases same program(SForm) is triggering or not.

Regards,

Krishna

former_member184881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check your output type condition configuration and assign in sales order type. also check your smart form by ABAPer.

check here your output type setting and smart form link:

(SPRO=>Sales & Distribution=. Output Control => Output Determination => Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents=> Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents)

if everthing set up is ok then it will come from both side same output.

thanks

Md. Enayet Hossain

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Better to check the configuration part. If you check the Header part, it will show you the Total output print and if you check at item level then it will show only item related output print.

Hope this will help you in some what.

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

Please make sure that the output (as in your Case - II) which you are seeing is of the Same Output Type.

Generally when you do a direct Print Preview the system would have taken the Output type whoch is appearing the First row of the set of the Output types.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dipak,

Can you put screenshot of that if possible.

Thanks,

samba

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Plz confirm whether you are using the same output type

and also check with Abaper as coding in the Printprogramme/smart form will control the Preview.

Shiva

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using same output type in both the option.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dipak

Check the transmission medium for output type.

Refer follow post for analysis of output type.

- Output Determination Analysis

Hope you are aware,

using path : VA03 ->Sales Document(menu option)->Issue output to(menu option),

This will only display result from Header Output data, not item relevant outputs.

Thanks, JP