cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retain Adhoc approvers even after approval re-determination in process controlled workflow

krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have requirement as mentioned below using process controlled workflow..

1 Requester creates the shopping cart, and adds an adhoc approver at 2nd level( totally there are 3 levels).

2.The first level approver (approval with completion)  in the workflow edits the shopping cart so that approvers are re-determined.

Issue:

When the approvers are re-determined the adhoc approver added by requester is lost.

Required:

We need to keep/retain the adhoc approvers even after approval re-determination.

I would like to know if there is any work around development/enhancement to meet the above said requirement.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Krsna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Yes, this is standard.

You can even prevent the restart via restart Badi or you will need to keep somehow the values in a customer table and consider it when delivering the new approvers.

Maybe other guys here that already did this can help you.

Cheers,

Melina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
krishna_k17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Konstantin,

I am sorry for the delayed response!

The above mentioned note is already implemented in our system.

My issue is .. Adhoc approver dis-appears when we edit the shoping cart, because if the shopping cart is editted and approvers are re-determined and hence all the adhoc approvers are lost( previously added ).

These adhoc approvers needs to be added manually again. I don't want to loose any adhoc approvers even after shopping cart edit.

Please let me know if there is any workaround/enhancement to keep the Adhoc approvers even though shopping cart is edited and approvers are re-determined.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishna