cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.0 :: Keep attachments in SOAP receiver adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a ABAP proxy to SOAP scenario. Proxy would be sending a file as an attachment. I have to send the same file as an attachment to receiver via SOAP adapter. I am of the understanding that just checking Keep Attachments in SOAP adapter would directly include the attachment from proxy. If yes, then let me know if IR is not required. If not, kindly correct my understanding.

Regards,

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>> I am of the understanding that just checking Keep Attachments in SOAP adapter would directly include the attachment from proxy.

yes

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal for your response.

Since no transformation is required on the attachment, I believe it can be done without IR objects.

Would be great if you can confirm on this.

P.S :: Would have loved to got it confirmed by myself with a POC, but afraid with receiver SOAP adapter it is difficult without the web service in place.

Regards,

Vishal

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>P.S :: Would have loved to got it confirmed by myself with a POC, but afraid with receiver SOAP adapter it is difficult without the web service in place.

with SOAP UI (and many other SOAP test tools) you can generate a mock up web service

which allows testing within "minutes".

>>>>Since no transformation is required on the attachment, I believe it can be done without IR objects.

you will need SI for inbound WSDL anyway - so IR is required

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.