cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN_WORKCENTER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we have installed solman7.1 and trying to configure it,we have completed system/basic configuration,every thing went fine

From past 2 days when we run solman_workcenter it prompts us the provide user id and passwords couple of time ( 3 times),we have maintained login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1 and login/create_sso2_ticket = 2 parameters and restarted the system but still no success

Could advise us what would be the problem

Regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

Are you getting the same error with other users apart from solman_admin?

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

We were told to configure the setting with SOLMAN_ADMIN user only,I haven't tried testing it with other user

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to launch solman_workcenter with other user and let me know the status. Before that you need to assign *SMWORK* roles to that user.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have found that if I don't close the browser window to the workcenters and just hit F5 in the morning or later on, the refresh brings the work centers back up.

I have also seen that if I leave it on the Alert Inbox, the auto refreshes tend to also keep the work centers up for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue has been fixed,we changed the SOLMAN_ADMIN user type to service which was the cause for this error

We changed back the user type to dialog and things are working fine.

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

That's cool. Please close the thread. 🙂

Thanks,

Jagadish.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check your host entry whether your server IP address with host name at OS level or not

WR,

PHB