cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to make default credit limit for customer, Based on sales area.

1, I have 3 sales area,

2, only one credit control area,

3, I have to maintain default credit limit for one particular sales area customers.

Please advice for the same.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohan Arthanari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

You can create new credit control area for your another sales area because of that is correct solution for your business. Also create new risk category for amount parameters and logic parameters.

If you have require more checking point so user user exit that impact showing in F.35.

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Like Exp.

XYZ customer Extended in two sales are 111 & 222, Two credit control area 112 & 223

You have require to XYZ customer credit check in sale area 111 and CC 112. So that case Risk category maintain in FD32 against your customer.

Second case you have not maintain risk category FD32 for same customer in different sales area and CC.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

By creating new credit control area we can achieve that pls try it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will never happen in the standared

pls go for the development.

ABAPer can suggest with the userexits

Regards,

Anil.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

To my knowledge it is possible. But please check and let me know.

Step 1: Create a new Risk Category for your special case.

Step 2: With the combination of Risk Cat/Credit Control area / Credit Gp = Maintain your required Credit check settings.

Step 3: Assign this Risk Cat. to your customer in FD32 tcode.

Step 4: Problem resolved.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Thanks for sharing your idea. In your solution how and where the OP will maintain sale area wise credit limit which is actual requirement and problem of OP.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Im sorry about it. Have a Risk Cat., meant for a particular set of customers belonging to a particular sales area. Thereby the Risk Cat and the Credit Ctrl area + Credit Gp - maintain the Credit settings.

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

With your purposed solution if the customers are working on multiple sales areas then we can not make risk category for these customers. What if we need to assign different credit limit to each and every sale area? I think it won't work for this kind of requirement.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I resolve this issue by creating one new credit control Area.

thanks for your valuable Support.

Regards

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I agree with you that it is a limitation, however the approach still holds good.

Please understand the concept of the Risk Categories:

"Define Risk Categories

In this step, you define credit risk categories per credit control area. In a second step, you can allocate every customer to a risk category. The credit risk category will control all credit reviews. It is currently used as a selection criterion for the credit data list.

Activities

1. 1. Define your credit risk categories.
  2. 2. Via the customer master record, you can allocate every customer to a credit risk category."

Source: SAP

Regards

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That is the best available option to do this. You can now close the thread.

Thank$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use one of the Following User Exits

• LVKMPTZZ
  • LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1
  • LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2
  • LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

or

User exit EXIT_SAPFV45K_001

which checks all the fields of sales order header

0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

If the customer is belongs to only one sales area then no need to go for user exit. while we assign  credit controle area to sales area there we assign perticular sales area.

If the customer is belongs to other sales areas then go for user exit...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravendra,

Thanks For your input,

I want to make a default credit limit with out create a new credit control area.

any possible is there

Regards,

Mohan

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can set the default credit amount according to credit control area.

I hope the 3 DC are using the same credit control area otherwise it would not work.

bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks For your Input,

Regards

Mohan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In my opinion, in standard credit management this is not possible. You have to discuss with your ABAPER to use some exit to pdate credit limit at the time of customer master data save. In standard we can have default credit limit credit control areas wise.

Thank$