cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrestricted to Quality in Fixed Bin Strategy F in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have material manged at storage type level ex: 005, Now i have the material MAT123 at Fixed Bin
Called ex: BIN100, Now i wanted to move this stock to quality I mean to other BIN ex QUABIN, Whereas system is creating a TO without providing any option to choose the BIN

Could you please tell me what other settings do I need to setup?

Ex: MAT123 is in Bin Called BIN100 and Want to move into bin QUABIN using material which got generated during MB1B.

Regards'

TG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TOs for posting changes may refer to same bin (the source) if V_T333-KZUAP is set to X e.g. this is often set at BWLVS=321. You can remove this flag, then LT05 allows changing the bin in TO creation.

Regards,

Matthias

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ex: MAT123 is in Bin Called BIN100 and Want to move into bin QUABIN using material which got generated during MB1B.

Are BIN100 and QUABIN in the same storage type? If yes, you won't be able to do this because you can only assign one bin per storage type in material master.

Otherwise, check this out: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3373290. The requirement described in this thread is similar to yours.

0 Kudos

Un check this tick mark in the configration

SPRO-LE-WM-Activities-transtfers-Define Stock Transfers and Replenishment Control-Maintain WM Movement Types

in that select your movement type which used and uncheck in configration it will ask for the bin name

Regards,

Pramod