cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deprovisioning Userin AD pass - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to de provision a user from Active directory though IDM User interface. But, following is the error I am getting. I tried a lot to identify the reason for this. But unable to figure out the reason for this error. Can you please help.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

What are you trying: deprovisioning or provisioning?

If you are doing deprovisioning, check if the user exists or if you are setting the correct dn, as Ridouan suggests.

BR,

Simona.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simona,

I am doing de provisioning. What I don't understand is this pass works fine for few users and not working for few other users.

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Please ensure the ACCOUNT+$rep.$NAME attribute is set correctly on the provisioned user profile.

This attribute is set when creating a user in a target system.

Use sapc_logCurrentValue or any other function to print the attribute value or check the user entries using a sql query.

Regards,

Ridouan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ridouan,

Yes, the account+repname attributes was not set correctly for the provisioned user which was causing the problem. I have set it manually and it works fine now.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Could you please post a screenshot of the Delete Identity Ordered group(Expanded if there are any other tasks under it) in your web Enabled Tasks or Custom UI tasks.

Thank you,

KV

former_member190695
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am assuming you are trying to provision a user to Active Directory. The error is an IdM error and not related to any LDAP activity. Could you please share the passes you are using to create a user in AD?

Provision to Active Directory:

• Make sure the connection is valid
  • Ensure the MX_HOOK constant is set correctly
  • Use the full dn, e.g: cn=SIERR00481,OU=some_ou,DC=dom,DC=com

Regards,

Ridouan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ridouan,

I am trying to deprovision the user. As you suggested I have checked. All the three points mentioned are valied. I am using SAP provisioning framework for doing the deprovisioning for this user. As you need, Please find the pass in the below screenshot,