cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Exachnage Rate In CJ20N

0 Kudos

Hi PS expert,

Client is having the contract(OA-outline agreement) with vindor and its of Fixed Ex Rate.

Now when we release the WBS/Project along with network, PR is getting created for the material which is attached to activity.As we have fixed exchange rate in contract header, exchnage rate is mentioned in OA, the check box for fix exc rate is also ticked in OA header. 

Now the CJ20N handling the PR creation with current echnage rate that is in standard way.

How we can get the PR creation in CJ20N by fixed exchnage rate mentioned in the contract or any where we can fix the exchnage rate, Client is facing problem in budget.

Please assist here.

Thnaks and Regards

Ranjeet Gupta 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet, 

If your project wants to use a fixed exchange rate for the entire project hierarchy then maintain the exchange rate in OB08 by taking help of a FI guy. Then assign this exchange rate type in your project's budget profile. Execute CJEN. And test the scenario.

I hope this would work. Please check and let me know.

Regards

Ankur

0 Kudos

Dear Ankur,

Thanks for your reply, this we can do it but the challeneg is somewhere else. The scenario comes when we have contract with vendor and its with fixed exchnage rate.

If we will maintain the config/table as you have suggested, it would be valid for all the PRs/POs and for all the vendors (with contract or without contract),which is not the client requirement.

We have this requiremnet for some contractas of particulat vendor.

Thnaks and regards

Ranjeet

0 Kudos

We have this same requirement in our company.

I had configured this requirement in much smaller systems like MS GP. SAP must be having this functionality.

I am interested to know.

Regards,

Munir